Optimist Junior Golf
June 12, 2023
Memphis National Golf Club ~ Champions Course
PREFERRED LIES – Players may lift, clean, and place a ball that comes to rest in fairway height or less, one standard club-length, no nearer the hole.
FORMAT – 18-hole, Stroke Play Event
- USGA rules will govern all play except where amended by Local Rules.
- Penalty areas are designated by red or yellow lines.
- All native areas, including pampas grass, are to be played as a red penalty area.
- Distance Measuring Devices are permissible, as long as they do not measure slope or elevation change.
- The 14-club rule is in effect.
- Out of Bounds to include:
- Inside edge of white lines or stakes
- Roads on #1, #2, #9, #10
- Inside edge of boundary fences